How to classify cable ties?
The scope of application of cable ties is very wide and can meet the diverse needs of customers. Its classification needs to be judged from the material and shape. 1. Made of high-quality plastic, recyclable 2. Internal tooth-shaped design, binding more firmly 3. Cable tie tail elbow design, easy to insert 4. Bundling manually or with tools, easy to operate
1. T series cable ties are used to bind and protect cables, pipes and hoses.
2. Type: cable tie
•Length: 5 inches
•Width: 5/32 inch
•Material: plastic + iron wire Classification suggestion: The cable tie is a composite material, made of iron or steel wire, and has a plastic coating.
As the cable tie is a composite product, according to the general classification rule three (2) the basic characteristics of the determination method: "For different goods, the basic characteristics of the factors will be different. For example, according to the materials contained Or the nature, volume, quantity, weight or value of the components to determine the basic characteristics of the goods, or the effect of the materials contained on the use of the goods to determine the basic characteristics of the goods." The function of cable ties is to bundle cables, wires, etc. Together. The iron wire or steel wire directly plays the role of fixing the cable or wire. Therefore, according to the general classification rule three (2), it is recommended to classify the steel wire products.
3. Stainless steel cable tie
• 4.8mm gauge width. Extreme durability, suitable for harsh environments.
• Made of type 304 steel.
• -112F (-80C) to 1000F (538C), suitable for extreme temperature environments.
• Flame retardant. • 304 grade stainless steel cable tie design is easy to install, no installation tools, low profile self-locking ball bearing head.